Initial Impressions of the Electronic Cigarette

So I received my e-cigarette from electroniccigarettes.com. It cost me about $55. The package contained a e-cigarette, a charger, and six 16 mg nicotine cartridges. Each nicotine cartridge carries roughly the same about of nicotine as a pack of regular cigarettes. After unpacking it, I read the user manuel and started charging it. The next morning, I brought it to school and started smoking. To be honest, the first thing I noticed was how silly I felt. The tip of the cigarette actually lights up when you inhale and the amount of smoke you inhale is much greater than I regular cigarette. The e-cigarette is also much heavier than a regular cigarette. Oddly enough, the e-cigarette did curb my craving for an actual cigarette. It gave me the same buzz and also helped with the oral fixation.